EDWISE  - EDITOR AND EDUCATION CONSULTANT
My Blog

Transition2: An Astrological Reading

I guess someone posted an invitation to get a free mini reading from astrologyanswers.com on Facebook, and I had enough free time to look into it and thought it might be fun to try it. I just received and read my mini reading.

It mainly says I'm in a "period of transit" and may realize it. I don't know if they say that to everyone who writes in, but it obviously really does fit me in my present circumstances. It further suggests that I could be rewarded a great deal of "love and abundance" if I handle the transition well. Right.

However, the reading paints a picture of me having considered myself unlucky and experiencing some fog or blockage for some time. Well, I realise I did through earlier stages of my life, but not lately. I feel I've been on an upswing for at least 7 years, and that moving to Korea was very suitable for me almost 10 years ago. Now I feel that I should move again and change my occupation to maintain that positive momentum.

The reading is a little contradictory because it describes me as a lucky person, though one who may not have known how to make the most of it before, and one entering a new phase of luck in which the potential for love and abundance is, well, abundant. It says I may sense this, but I need some tips on how to tap that astrological resource. As anyone might expect, it then gets into a sales pitch for a more extensive reading and materials for making good choices in the future. Yeah, yeah, yeah.

Here is a copy of the mini reading by Astrology Answers.

Free Mini-Reading for Barbara

You need to find the answers to certain questions that concern you personally, questions you've probably been asking yourself for quite some time. You are involved with the people around you, you're interested in your future, and you look for ways to make your daily life easier.

Let's start with the main traits that make up your psychological profile, the particularities of your character that are completely exceptional when looked at as a whole (taken separately these traits might seem ordinary, but in your case their combined effect explains much of the meaning of your life): Sense of beauty, love of life, simplicity, intelligence, grounded, ambitious, tenacious, loyal, energetic, warm hearted... and I should also mention Lucky, since luck smiles down on you naturally, and could become totally amazing if you knew how to take advantage of it!

Love - Emotions
Love plays an important role in your life, and you engage yourself with fervor, wisdom and gratitude. You do a lot to deserve your happiness, and you hope that your significant other is willing to pay you back in kind. You want to see desire and passion in the face of your loved one, and you want to be the only person to benefit. But be careful not to let your sense of possession gain the upper hand, or your passion might turn into destructive jealousy. Jealousy will destroy what your lucky star wants you to build.Here is some important advice that might help you: persevere in your intimacy, don't let just anyone into your private life, never discuss your problems with anyone you don't completely trust, and make sure the people around you leave you in peace as far as your affairs of the heart are concerned, since they concern only you.
Social Life
You have enough personality and magnetism to do without any superior authority. Have faith in yourself, in your ideas and your initiatives. Hold your head high and persevere, and you will move forward without problems, even in the most delicate or hazardous of times.
Luck
Your golden number is 2, your lucky number par excellence. Use the number 2 as often as you can: for example, when you set up an important meeting, insist on the 2nd day of the month, or 2 o'clock in the afternoon; when you take a train, get in the 2nd car. Use it whenever you play games etc.If you have premonitory dreams - and you should! - 6 is your most auspicious number. It's also lucky for travel and in financial matters. And 19, your number for happiness, can also be used to combat misfortune.Use a combination of these three numbers as often as you can. Luck will do many things for you, and your intuition will do the rest.

40 Comments to Transition2: An Astrological Reading:

Comments RSS
essay writer servicereview on March 16, 2018 8:42 PM
I can say about edwise2008 site, it has been making about mini reading and picture painting, very useful for all students. If any one want to get more painting topics and learning the painting tips should visit the blog.

Get PT0-001 exam questions on August 16, 2018 8:07 PM
Awesome blog. I would love to see true life prepared to walk, so please share more informative updates. Great work keeps it up.

Anonymous on December 9, 2018 10:32 AM
Great

online resume service on December 9, 2018 10:36 AM
I used to read this kind of reading before. I don't know why but I just love discovering some new things through reading. I can still remember the topic that I always read before, it was love. I think I was just desperate before to find this so called love not knowing that I already found it in my family. Anyway, I am no longer able to do it right now because I can't find time anymore. But of course, if I will be given the chance again, I will grab it for sure.

replique fem on April 1, 2019 10:11 PM
Mostly people like to read books in winters to spend their boring time easily.

legal age of marriage in pakistan on October 17, 2019 10:37 PM

online nikah nama on October 17, 2019 10:37 PM

Free legal advice online Chat on October 17, 2019 10:37 PM

Free 24 hour legal advice chat on October 17, 2019 10:38 PM

case laws pakistan on October 17, 2019 10:38 PM

Conolly on January 1, 2020 1:00 PM
Howdy! This blog post couldn't be written any better! Reading through this post reminds me of my previous roommate! He constantly kept preaching about this. I'll send this information to him. Fairly certain he'll have a very good read. I appreciate you for sharing! Magliette Calcio Bambini

Eisen on January 2, 2020 3:48 AM
Hello Dear, are you actually visiting this site on a regular basis, if so afterward you will without doubt get fastidious experience. Billige Fotballdrakter

Mabe on January 2, 2020 7:47 AM
Everything is very open with a precise description of the challenges. It was truly informative. Your website is very helpful. Thank you for sharing! Fotbollströjor Butik

Kuster on January 2, 2020 6:58 PM
I visited various websites but the audio feature for audio songs present at this web page is in fact superb. Billige Fodboldtrøjer

Huot on January 9, 2020 6:13 PM
Nydia håll dig uppdaterad med nike footballkolla in de senaste innovationerna, de bästa produkterna och utvalda stories Arsenal Tröja. Tamar

Ridgley on January 11, 2020 5:24 AM
Tracey kjøpe billige fotballdrakter på nett barcelona drakt 2020 messi 10 hjemme - langermet Kjøp Barcelona Drakt Barn. Alish

Matthew on January 11, 2020 10:24 AM
Felipa zinédine yazid zidane (pronfrancese [ˌzineˈdin jaˈzid ziˈdan]), (marsiglia, 23 giugno 1972) è un allenatore di calcio ed ex calciatore francese di ruolo nella stagione 2020 realizza 6 gol in 33 partite, il risultato più basso il 5 Nuova Maglia Roma Bambini, e i suoi compagni di squadra indossano magliette commemorative con la scritta Decla

Rumpf on January 18, 2020 11:33 AM
Magda find fodboldtrøjer til børn hos intersportkæmpe udvalg af klubtrøjer og fodboldtrøjer til børn og unge - gratis levering Tyskland Fodboldtrøjer! byt i alle vores butikker i 30 dage, Kathe

Aycock on March 12, 2020 7:32 AM
Carley Å kjøpe billige fotballdrakter fra den nye sesongen kan virke som en vanlig tingjuventus-fan kjøpte bonucci's fotballdrakter og noen få timer senere Kjøp fotballdrakter, bekreftet Jamik

Register on March 12, 2020 11:14 AM
Victor oversigt over manchester uniteds spilleremanchester united-spillere med rygnummer i denne Fodboldtrøjer Butikker sæsonklik på hver køb din manchester united-trøje her Franc

Wilhite on March 14, 2020 7:26 AM
Alta sportsmærket vil forlænge deres sponsorkontrakt med champions league-mestrene Billige Fodboldtrøjer, selvom fodboldklubben forhandler med nikefodboldtrøjermode Danny

Keister on March 16, 2020 3:17 AM
Pearline køb din favorit fodboldtrøje online her, køb de nyeste fodboldtrøjer sæt og opdag hjemmebanesæt, udebanesæt, 3 Billige Fodboldtrøjer.sæt, langærmet fodboldtrøjer og meget Thadd

Freud on March 16, 2020 4:26 AM
Madelaine supporterprylar är en supportershop med sveriges bredaste sortiment av fotbollströjor och supporterprylar Matchtröjor-Fotboll! alltid bra priser på 6 times målvaktströja - barn Nigel

Hartford on March 16, 2020 4:47 AM
Joey manchester united drakter, fotball jerseys av forskjellige klubberfotballtrøyer og shortsegendefinerte utskrifts fotballtrøyer du tilbys på forespørsel fotballdrakter barn. JoieW

Dane? on March 16, 2020 4:47 AM
Shirley i nostri prodotti sono di ottima qualità Nuova Magie Calcio, e si contraddistinguono dai maggiori negozi grazie ai prezzi nettamente inferioritutto ciò poiché acquistiamo all'ingrosso Jasmi

Korth on March 16, 2020 6:21 AM
Malissa fußballtrikots aller führenden marken präsentieren wir ihnen in unserem online-shopsport Fussball Trikots Kinder böckmann bietet ihnen eine sehr große auswahl an Alber

Fogle on March 16, 2020 4:39 PM
Freddy magliette calcio personalizzate legea,economico offerte magliette polo di horrors magliette segue il terzo step Maglie Calcio 2020, le stampa su magliette basso costo i love pavia AnjaC

Hinton on March 16, 2020 5:52 PM
Lashunda men etter kampen, sa nummer 10 bayern munich fotballdrakter 2020 eier arjen robben at han ikke var fornøyd "kjøp bayern munich drakt barn nettbutikk fotballdrakter salg. Clyde

Lithgow on March 16, 2020 9:17 PM
Ulrike handla vårt officiella urval real madrid - kläder på adidas.se Billiga Fotbollströjor. Layla

Scholl on March 18, 2020 2:59 PM
Jeremiah mit dem neuen kinder-trikot des fc bayern münchen für die saison 2020 unterstützt du den Fußballtrikots Kinder verein deines herzens und präsentierst stolz das offizielle Lauri

Haszler on March 18, 2020 3:22 PM
Angelita adidas juventus away ss jersey 18 herre er den italienske mesterklubs udebanetrøje i Fodboldtrøjer Butikker sæsonen 2020med denne flotte juventus udebanetrøje kan du Pearl

Zepeda on March 18, 2020 7:46 PM
Emily hos unisport finder du alle nye fodboldstøvler, fodboldtrøjer og fodboldprodukter med hurtig levering fodboldtrøjer med tryk! nov 11, 2020 · you can even perform the rudra abhishek Glend

Creswick on March 24, 2020 8:50 PM
Deborah tekniske detaljer for manchester uniteds hjemmedrakt 19 fotballdrakter 2020:​rund hals; korte ermer; falsk hullsøm i 50 % polyester / 50 % resirkulert polyester Nicko

Pettit on March 29, 2020 10:01 AM
Clifton fotballsko barn kunstgress - billige fotballdrakter barn fall fiesta valuesnye brann billige fotballdrakter drakter - billige fotballdrakt new balance liverpool drakt 2020 Corey

O'Flaherty on April 13, 2020 8:37 AM
Glen några ynglingar i rödsvarta fotbollskläder tränade dribbling och straffsparkar på en av de mindre planernahon ställde sig vid stängslet och korsade armarna Fußballtrikots Kinder, Deway

Nunan on April 14, 2020 4:17 PM
Johnette rossoneri vil ta franskmannen på et innledende årslån før han billige fotballdrakter { potensielt gjør avtalen permanent neste sommerdet er antatt at 23-åringen Trish

Behan on April 15, 2020 6:41 AM
Ian barcelona tröja messi barn,adidas predators 2020,fotbollstroejor goeteborg wikipedia, fotbollstroejor malmoe airport,adidas copa vulc {. Mildr

Kobayashi on April 15, 2020 3:53 PM
Pedro nesten fotballfans er som de tiltrekke fotballkamper, fordi på den tiden, som kan støtte deres favorittlag, mens å nyte den spennende fotball festival {.if du ønsker å Molli

חבילות לקפריסין on May 19, 2020 11:55 PM
I am unable to read articles online very often, but I’m glad I did today. This is very well written and your points are well-expressed. Please, don’t ever stop writing.

interface designer on May 23, 2020 1:11 PM
Thanks for another excellent post. Where else could anybody get that type of info in such an ideal way of writing? In my opinion, my seeking has ended now.